Public Works

With the exception of Riverbend residents, Water Service is provided to the citizens of Hunters Creek Village by:

Memorial Villages Water Authority
Water Service: Janie Washington
8955 Gaylord
Houston, Texas 77024
(713) 465-8318

The Water Authority also serves as tax collector/assessor for Hunters Creek Village.

Riverbend Residents receive water service from the City of Houston.
City of Houston Water Department:
For water leaks at the customer meter, call: 713.224.2500
For sewer repairs, call: 713.371.1400
For major leaks, call: 713.837.0600

Spring Branch ISD Tax Office

CenterPoint Electric at 713-207-2222

Outage Tracker

Report a Gas Leak: 888-876-5786